Where do I send my paperwork?

You can mail paperwork to:
Office of the State Fire Marshal
800 SW Jackson Street
Suite 104
Topeka, KS 66612

You can also email copies to our office at prevention@ks.gov.

Show All Answers

1. What is required for new facilities?
2. Our facility was recently inspected by our local fire department and they are requiring additional safeguards? Do we have to comply?
3. What is required for new facilities or facilities that need to have their license amended?
4. What does Fire Marshal Approval mean?
5. What is required for a license amendment that involves changing the numbers or children?
6. Where do I send my paperwork?
7. Do I need an annual inspection?
8. What's included in the packet I might receive from your office?